Moulin d'Or's pastry recipes date back to 1987, when the Ben Aissa family
was already baking croissants, chocolate bread and cake bars.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
• 4 plain croissants Moulin D'Or
• 4 Sandwich cheese slices
• 50 gr grated cheese
• 4 Turkey ham slices
1. Heat the oven to 180° C.
2. Start by opening your croissants in half with a knife without separating them completely.
3. Spread a slice of cheese inside the croissants and place a slice of ham on top, then close the croissant and sprinkle it with grated cheese.
4. Place the croissants under the grill until the cheese is melted and then it's done.
Ingredients for 2 persons (2 shot glasses):
• 2 Pieces Browniz Moulin D'Or
• Some strawberry pieces or fruit of your choice
• 1 sachet whipped cream
1. Crumble the Browniz pieces into pieces that are not too small or too large.
2. Prepare the whipped cream according to the instructions on the packet and keep in a cool place.
3. Wash and slice the fruit.
4. Assemble by placing a few pieces of brownies at the bottom of the glasses, followed by a few pieces of fruit, and finish with a generous layer of whipped cream.
5. Decorate with some Browniz crumbs and fruit and serve immediately Moulin d'Or ... حكاية بنة :)
Ingredients (for 4 people) :
Preparation time: 5 minutes
• 4 slices Moulin d'Or sandwich bread
• 6 to 8 tablespoons hazelnut cream or chocolate spread
• 1 small banana
• Some raisins for decoration (optional)
1. Heat the slices of bread in the oven for a few minutes.
2. Spread the hazelnut cream or the spread on the slices of bread.
3. Cut the banana into slices and place 2 slices for the ears and one for the snout on each slice of bread.
4. Add raisins to draw the eyes and nose.
5. Taste it!
Ingredients (For 4 people) :
• 250 g pastry chocolate
• 20 cl milk
• 50 g butter
• 4 or more pieces Muffin's Cacao Moulin D’Or
1. Melt the chocolate broken into pieces in the milk over low heat.
2. Whisk in the cold butter cut into pieces.
3. Bake your Muffins in the oven for a few minutes and coat them with the chocolate coulis.
• A packet Moulin D'Or vol-au-vent
• A jar of fresh cream
• 1 onion
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 mushroom box
• salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Wash the mushrooms and cut them in half.
3. Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
4. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
5. Fry the chicken, mushrooms and onion in a little olive oil in a frying pan until they're golden brown.
6. Pour the mixture into a saucepan, cover with fresh cream and boil over low heat, adding a little salt and pepper (to taste).
7. Pour the preparation into the vol-au-vent and put it in the oven for a few minutes.
8. Eat while hot, decorate with a little parsley on top.